Entrepreneurial Fellows Program
Entrepreneurial Fellowships offer recent PhD and MBA graduates interested in entrepreneurship the opportunity to partner with Northwestern faculty to advance Northwestern innovations towards commercialization.
During the one-year program, Fellows will undertake development and commercialization plans for a Northwestern technology with the goal of launching a startup company.
- December: Fellowship Application Opens – requires a cover letter, a slide-deck proposal of work, and letters of support. Applications close March, 29, 2024.
- April: Entrepreneurial Fellows Finalists notified
- Early May: Finalist interviews with panel of faculty, external advisors, and INVO directors
- Late May: Entrepreneurial Fellows announced
- September Fellowship begins
Key Program Details
- Term: 1 year
- Salary: $80k + benefits
- Stipend: $10k for supplies, travel, etc.
- Applicants must be PhD or MBA graduates having received their degree within three years of the program start date.
- Prior to applying, candidates must verify their desired fellowship project and obtain a written letter of endorsement from the respective Northwestern faculty PI-innovator. If applicant requires help with project identification, the InQbation Lab may offer several opportunities that the applicant can explore – please email inQbationlab@northwestern.edu.